Friday, March 31, 2006

 

thirsty

This week I have been in worship w/Charlie Hall, Chris Tomlin, David Crowder, and Matt Redman. I have heard some awesome messages ... Louie is the best! New guy Francis Chan is extremely funny. I can't even imagine being in church listening to him every week. I can't wait until Sunday to visit North Point Community Church. It's unique. And Andy Stanley is an awesome speaker... but Louie is the best!

Learned a lot this week....reminded that it is all about God's glory... not about me...

Today Louie talked about the importance of collegiate ministry. He reminded us of the 16 million college students in the USA and about 78% of them do not consider themselves Christians!

I know the Church puts a lot of resources into youth ministries... and that is important... but college is the crossroads of life for so many....

Is the Church there? Why or why not?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?