Friday, May 05, 2006

 

quotes from "Stand By Me"

Gordie: Do you think I'm weird?
Chris: Definitely.
Gordie: No man, seriously. Am I weird?
Chris: Yeah, but so what? Everybody's weird.

---

Vern Tessio: If I could only have one food for the rest of my life? That's easy. Pez. Cherry flavor Pez. There's no doubt about it.

---

Gordie: Wagon Train's a really cool show, but have you ever noticed they don't really get anywhere? They just keep on wagon-training.

---

Teddy: Did your mother have any kids that lived?
Vern: What do you mean?

---

Vern: Geez, Gordie, why couldn't you have gotten breakfast stuff like twinkies, Pez and root beer?
Gordie: Sorry, Vern. I guess a more experienced shopper could have gotten more for your seven cents.

---

more

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?