Sunday, July 09, 2006

 

lazy sundays

This morning I went to church in Wewoka!

A good friend of mine is the new pastor at the United Methodist Church. When I was at Blair & Lone Wolf, she was in high school. It's been seven years since she graduated. During that time, she went to college, got married (they asked me to perform the ceremony) and then seminary and now she pastors in Wewoka and Bowlegs.

After lunch at a local diner (which was full of Methodists!), we watched the World Cup, I almost fell asleep and then I came back home.

[On my way to church this morning, I passed the "Coney Island Tabernacle" (I kid you not!)]

Comments:
felt the need to elaborate did you??
 
seriously--how many times are you going to change this post :)
 
ok..i can't figure out the change?? or did bloglines just put it back up because it loved it so..
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?